Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Missing data in BW query

Hi there,

We recently upgraded our R/3 system which holds the master data for BW queries. Now im seeing data is not being pulled up for customers we setup in R/3 after the upgrade. I have the technical names of the object not showing the data, how can i check in the BW system why this data is not showing in the reports?

thanks

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 01:11 AM

    Hi,

    Check the connections between source system and BI (SM59)

    Run RSA3 in R/3 and check if the extractors are running fine.

    Execute the infopackage and check the data in the datasource.

    First check the connection if its working or not

    Thanks

    Srikanth

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.