Hi Expert ,
I'm working with SAP Business Objects 4.0 SP2 patch 5 and SAP Enterpriseportal. I want to use Single Sign On with trusted authentication in enterprise portal. EP administrator has created an infoview in order to be able to connect the portal and BO.
I have configured trusted authentication in BO but when I try to use the infoview from the portal the following error appear:
"Account Information Not Recognized: The user account has been disabled.(FWB 00012) "
the user used in the sap portal is also defined and active in sap BO.
In order to activate SSO in BO I executed the following steps:
1. Log onto the CMC.
2. Went to the Authentication management area.
3. Select the Enterprise option. The "Enterprise" dialog box opens.
4. Scroll down until I see "Trusted Authentication".
4.a. Click Trusted Authentication is enabled.
4.b. Click New Shared Secret.
4.c. Click Download Shared Secret.
5. Selected Update to commit the shared secret.
6. Saved the trustedprincipal.conf file in the boe server in the path:
'D:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects
Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86'
7. Modified the file 'D:\Program Files (x86)\SAP
Please could anyone help me to resolve the issue?
Thanks in advance for collaboration.