We have the following requirement at our Client:
Entities in the same country uses different Exchange rates, example : 2001 " Mexico" and 2002 " Mexico" uses two different exchange rates.
To achieve the above requirement I configured NW BPC 7.5 with patch level 9 to use RATEENTITIES.
There will be two rate entities like
1) Global - being used for Company Code 2001
2) P_2002 - being used for Company code 2002.
So I maintained different rates for Mexican Pesos in Global and P_2002 RATEENTITIES.
In ENTITY master we maintained a property - RATEENTITY and maintained the values as GLOBAL for entity 2001 and P_2002 for entity 2002.
I used the following Script Logic:
XDIM_FILTER ENTITY = ENTITY.PROPERTIES(u201CRATEENTITYu201D) = u201CP_2002u201D
CATEGORY = %CATEGORY_SET%
TID_RA = %TIME_SET%
CURRENCY = %RPTCURRENCY_SET%
ENTITY = %ENTITY_SET%
RATEENTITY = P_2002
So even after using this setup, BPC is converting values for both ENTITIES (2001 and 2002) using rate from RATEENTITY P_2002.
I also tried to run Currency Conversion by hard coding company code by enter ENTITY = 2002 and that did not work either.
Is there a way to achieve this requirement.