There are 50 sales organizations in a company. And BW team does not want me to create 51 roles ie 50 one for each one and one for all. They want me to create 1 role with variable and this variable should be filled in EXIT routine.
1. Authorization relevant
2. Created custom authorization using RSSM
3. Applied custom authorization to CUBE using RSSM
4. Created a role for custom authorization using PFCG
5. Created a Global variable processing type authorization using BEx
6. Dragged authorization variable in report.
It works if I put a value in a role directly (Fixed value)
But looking for a flexible and better solution
CMOD -> Project -> EXIT_SAPLRRS0_001 -> source code (Tab) -> INCLUDE ZXRSRU01 and coded.
Need to use I_STEP = 0. Yes I can use if it visits in the customer exit, but it is not visiting to customer exit.
I have changed processing type to customer exit and used I_STEP = 1 and 2, it visits the customer exit and applies the value then it fails with Authorization error.
Question: Is any one has done it, if so how? If not any thoughts?
If use processing type = customer exit then I do not need to create authorization object and role etc. Create a global variable on infoobject and fill that variable in customer exit.
Is there any other way?
Sam / Raman