We currently have a single landscape for both BW and BW-SEM running BW 3.1 and SEM 3.2.
Now we have been asked to looking into separting BW and SEM to separate landscapes.
We need advice/recommendations on whether they should stay together or be separated.
Any body went through similar decision making process?
If so what decision you made and why?