Skip to Content

Error choosing date in wdr_test_input

Hi Gurus

We see an error when "picking" a date in the date selection using wdr_test_input

The service seems to be running ok, but when we pick a date instead of typing it we see an error.

Instead of showing the date choosen it returs "NONxxx" where xxx is the day of the week picked. eg. NONWed or NONthu.

Has anyone see this before?

Been searching the marketplace and the forums but havent found any related posts.

Hope one of you have a solution for this.

Kind Regards

Jens Olsen

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 22, 2011 at 10:35 PM

    Dear Jens,

    I'm testing now this same component and is working fine for me.

    This is a standard WD so it is rather strange that it doesn't work.

    Maybe it could be a browser issue.

    What browser and version are you using ?

    Have you tried with a different one ?

    Does this error happen with that WD in particular ?

    Or does it happen with any WD that uses the date picker ? (have you tried to create your own simple WD with a date field just to test, for example)

    Moreover, have you checked SICF to see if there's any inactive service.

    (maybe this last one is a long shot)

    Kind Regards

    /Ricardo Quintas

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 23, 2011 at 11:47 AM

    You should search service marketplace notes or enter a support ticket. I know I've seen this before in the past as a known bug in the unified renderer. You will only be able to fix it by applying a service note/support package.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Thomas

      Thank you for posting a reply. I found two notes that covered the rendering problem on our SP level.

      We have been searching and found these 2 notes

      1. 1520943

      2. 1520245

      Only problem is that i did not solve the problem.

      Im going to send this through the OSS and see what they can come up with, and will post the solution here if we find one.

      Next step might just be applying a SP stack to raise the level on our systems.

      If you by any chance find a solution or remember how and where you saw it last please write.

      Kind Regards

      Jens Olsen

  • Oct 05, 2011 at 08:26 AM

    After adding the latest mime files and clearing both tghe server and browser cache it worked.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded