We have issue when trying to view crystal report on BO BI4.0 server.
Our working step:
1. install oracle10gR2, BO BI 4.0 & client tools in Windows 2008 server.
2. configure Oracle ODBC 64 bit data source with successful test connection (do we need config ODBC 32 bit?).
3. run CMC from url: http://xxxxx:8080/BOE/CMC
4. create test folder & upload testWithoutDatabase.rpt and
testWithDatabase.rpt (both working well in BOE XI R2)
5. setting database configuration for testWithDatabase.rpt
6. click mouse right button & view it,
7. successful to view testWithoutDatabase.rpt; but failed to view testWithDatabase.rpt with error message popup:
The viewer could not process an event. Failed to open the
---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
I am wondering what is wrong or some configuration missing.