Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

TableView->bug in dropdown-Filter?

Hi @all,

maybe i am wrong but is there a bug in the dropdownFilter-Functionality for TableView?

Yesterday we installed SP49 since then my dropdown-filter doesnt filters. I check the sbspext_table ->tableviewfilter.bsp and here is the same behaviour.

Has someone similar experiences?

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Feb 23, 2005 at 12:07 PM

    Hi Thorsten,

    this is not a bug, it's an example how you can delete a selected filter.

    Have a look at the line dircetly above the lines for the dropdownlistbox table:

    <filter>-selection = '*'.

    This means that you always ignore a filter selection. Just replace the star with a variable that i.e. has a star at the beginning and after a roundtrip a value the user has selected.

    Another possibility is to simply comment the line.

    Hoping this solves the problem.

    Regrads,

    Rainer

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Rainer,

      you are great! This solves my problem in 100%.

      By the way comes this system behaviour with SP49?

      I am pretty sure that <filter>-selection = "*" works in SP48.

      Thank you very much.

      Thorsten

      PS I tried to give you the points but i am not able to do that. There is no radiobutton, only the "solved it on my own"

      Message was edited by: Thorsten Blechinger

  • Posted on Feb 23, 2005 at 10:23 AM

    Hi Thorsten,

    have you applied note 815785?

    Regards,

    Rainer

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Rainer,

      i have implemented the corrections due to the SAP-Note 815785. But the behaviour of the filter is still the same as before. I am using a "normal" BSP-Applikation no MVC.

      Do you have another idea? Thanks in advance. Thorsten

  • Posted on Feb 23, 2005 at 11:09 AM

    Hi Thorsten,

    for BSP notes you don't have to search through the whole OSS. Just look at the note with the magic number 616900.

    Regards,

    Rainer

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Feb 23, 2005 at 01:39 PM

    Hi Thorsten,

    yes, the behaviour comes with SP49. We changed it, because it was required by the application development.

    I have no idea why you can't assign points. Maybe SDN has added some new features.

    Regards,

    Rainer

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.