Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

No VPRS cost in invoice

I got an invoice with VPRS value as zero, althought it has value on other invoices and in MM03.

In the analysis its says: VPRS 111 Condition ignored (requirement 004 not fulfilled)

The delivery has different batchs, it may be because those batch have different costs?

I did notice that in the document flow of this particular Invoice, there is an extra document: "Confirmation of Service"

But I have check in MM03 and the material looks the same as others which do not have this problem, and not all invoices for this material have this problem.

How can i find why this happened?

Thank you.

Regards,

Carlos

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Follow
  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Sep 13, 2011 at 02:08 AM

    Per documentation for the routine 004, it reads "It also verifies that the plant is set, the valuation area company code and the sales organization's company code are identical, and that the item is not a down payment item." So you may check these parameters for this particular invoice. You may also need to check change histories in the preceding and current billing document. Also read OSS Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing for details on how cost is being calculated.

    Regards,

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Sep 13, 2011 at 05:04 AM

    Hi

    put check mark for "DETERMINE COST" in your sales order item category in VOV7

    Save it and Try.

    Regards,

    Krishna.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 13, 2011 at 02:53 AM

    Carlos .. you can also check if the calcualte cost is active or inactive in the item category level.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 13, 2011 at 08:52 PM

    Thank you Guys

    Changing Pricing Type to K on VTFL did the trick

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded