After restarting my PC, the NW refused to start. As I figured out it was because the Max DB database was not running. I tried to start it manually in Windows Services, but the service showed "starting" forever and never get to "started" state.
Then I figured out that the following command line can start the database (or bring database online):
C:\sapdb\M25\db\pgm>dbmcli.exe -d M25 -u control,control db_online
This command will also start the corresponding windows service.
How can I get the database started as a service and not through the command line?
These are the errors from DB error log (when I was starting it via the windows service)
2011-09-10 11:32:43 10344 INF 1 DBMSrvCo A DBM Server client connection was established at 2011-09-10 11:32:43 (client process has process ID 2264 on computer xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.ORG). 2011-09-10 11:32:43 10344 INF 421 DBMSrv Command 'user_response ...' was executed since 2011-09-10 11:32:43. 2011-09-10 11:32:43 10344 ERR -24580 DBMSrv ERR_COMMAND_FAILED: Command 'user_response' has ended and failed with return code -24950. 10344 ERR -24950 DBMSrv ERR_USRFAIL: User authorization failed 2011-09-10 11:32:43 10344 INF 2 DBMSrvCo A DBM Server client connection was released (client process has process ID 2264 on computer xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.ORG).