Kindly point me in the right direction if the following situation is solvable.
I have the following situation to be solved in SNP. These are the inputs.
1) The Forecast is in the DC.
2) The Sales Order is created in the DC, however OTC runs a Plant determination and depending of the rules, the Sales Order can be redirected to the SU.
3) Once the Sales Order is in the SU, we need to consume the forecast in DC to consider the right demand. (Business call)
4) By business definition, they donu2019t maintain forecast in SU.
5) For DP, the sales history will be sent to the DC to create the forecast in the DC.
In some situation the shippiment (good issue) to the customer is done directly from the SU, not from the DC.
So should the whole demand be in the DC even when shipping from the SU?