At my company the production takes place in 3 separate buildings.
To set up the WM PP Interface the following has to be set:
1. Set up PP.
2. Set up WM.
3. Define number ranges for control cycles.
4. Define Movement Types.
5. Define production storage types.
6. Assign WM Movement Type to Material Staging Storage Type.
7. Create Production Supply Area.
8. Define physical production storage bins.
9. Create Control Cycle.
10. Activate the WM-PP interface.
Some materials are used in more than 1 building. A StorLoc per building has been defined.
What needs to be done to get a staging of a material that is used in more than 1 building to the correct building.
Is there a possibility to differenciate between the different StorLocs?
Do I need the StorLocs?
In the IMG > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Strategies > Activate Storage Type Search > Determine search sequence there is a possibility to set up a sequence with a StorLoc Reference. Is this setting usefull?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Edited by: Frank Jonker on Sep 4, 2011 4:30 PM