Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

CRM DataSource having Issue in BW

HI Guys,

I am having problems with CRM7.0 DataSources (0CRM_SRV_CODES, 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_H). Actually whats happening is when i check these DataSources in rsa3 in the CRM system I can see the data but when I try to run InfoPakage(initial) or delta on the BW side I m getting nothing, I have already checked and configured everything on source system(CRM7.0) and I also apply SAP note 692195 as well, but still could not able to get any data in the BW side. I also done replication on BW side and can also see both DataSources active in BWA7.

Kindly give me some suggestions to solve this problem, I will be very grateful.

Zeeshan

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

5 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 02, 2011 at 11:45 AM

    hi,

    When you are checking the RSA3 extracts then the extraction job takes your ID for the extraction and when you schedule job from BW it takes ALEREMOTE as the user ID, please check if necessary authorization access have been maintained for the ALEREMOTE user ID in the system.

    regards,

    Arvind.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 08:12 PM

    Try running the Full info package and see if you get data.

    If yes, then you need to make sure that init is done for delta and changes are flowing propoerly into BW.

    If not, then we need to check why delta is not working but by then we need to be sure that connection is fine and full load is working .

    Regards,

    Gaurav

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Sep 02, 2011 at 09:27 AM

    Hi,

    Just see if you need to implement any note on ECC side to delta enable your Datasource.

    Thanks and regards

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 02, 2011 at 11:25 AM

    thanx very much Gaurav for ur quick reply, i tried full load as well still nothing is coming, i wanna add bit more info regarding this issue, actually its working fine in BW DEV, but when i tried to extract in BW QA then i m getting the above problem.

    kindly give me some more suggestion on this issue plz

    zeeshan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 07, 2011 at 07:19 AM

    Hi all,

    Problem resolved. Actually authorizations were okay but user type on both systems were in conflict. Our client basis team has given user type as Dialog to ALEREMOTE and System type for BWREMOTE background user.

    I changed both users as Communication type and data fetched in BW.

    Thanks all for your help and hints. Points awarded accordingly.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.