I am doing something quite similar the document link above; although here are the key differences:
1. My MBO has two inputs - customerNumber and controlDataKey
2. In the Synchronization tab - I have two params defined for the two inputs; both are query_limiting
3. I have created two Personalization Keys - pk_custNo and pk_controlData
4. Mapped the personalization keys in the Synchronization tab
5. Then in the Load Parameters - I have mapped the both the inputs in the Synchronization Parameters column to their sync params from the dropdown that is available.
I tested the MBO with a preview option and it gives me data. for e.g. when I enter 1234567890 and 1000 for the two inputs.
SampleApp_PersonalizationParameters *pp = SampleApp_SampleAppDB getPersonalizationparameters;
pp.pk_custNo = @"1234567890";
pp.pk_controlData = @"1000";
while (SampleApp_SampleAppDB hasPendingOperations)
I am getting errors when I run the above.
I have two other MBOs that use pk_custNo. They gave me results in iPAD simulator. (pk_controlData was not in there then.)
By looking at the logs, I think the value set in pk_controlData is not being sent to the server. MBOs are reading directly from BAPIs as in the doc.
Can anyone help me?