I have some regarding running a custom program. The Custom Program will run until ALV DIsplay but when a specific user prints the ALV List, it will dump an error above MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA. This is only specific to this user and other users exactly ran the same values and print, they had no problems.
What should be the problem here?
Quote from ST22:
Error at assignment: Overwritten protected field.
Error in the ABAP Application Program
The current ABAP program "SAPLKKBL" had to be terminated because it has
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
A new value is to be assigned to the field "<L_UNIT>", although this field is
entirely or partly protected against changes.
The following are protected against changes:
- Character literals or numeric literals
- Constants (CONSTANTS)
- Parameters of the category IMPORTING REFERENCE for functions and
- Untyped field symbols not yet assigned a field using ASSIGN
- TABLES parameters if the actual parameter is protected against changes
- USING reference parameters and CHANGING parameters for FORMs, if the
actual parameter is protected against changes and
- Accesses using field symbols if the field assigned using ASSIGN is
protected (or partially protected, e.g. key components of an internal
table with the type SORTED or HASHED TABLE) against changes
- Accesses using references, if the field bound to the reference is
protected (or partially protected) against changes
- External write accesses to READ-ONLY attributes,
- Content of a shared object area instance accessed using a shared lock
How to correct the error
The field to be overwritten is a parameter or a
Declare the parameter as VALUE parameter or transfer a help field, to
which you assigned the constant before, and assign the help field
instead of the constant to the field symbol.
If the error occurred in your own ABAP program or in an SAP
program you modified, try to remove the error.
If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to
find an interim solution in an SAP Note.
If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following
"MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA" " "
"SAPLKKBL" or "LKKBLF98"