Skip to Content
0

PAYMENT TERMS IN PO

Dec 17, 2016 at 11:45 AM

23

avatar image
Former Member

Dear All,

I am MM consultant,i want to create 10% advance payment term for PO but i don't want to declare remaining 90% of the payment term that when i will be going to pay, is it possible to create such type of payment term ?

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers