Skip to Content
Former Member
Aug 04, 2011 at 07:02 AM

Transfer to accounting, to pay Employee vendor and Visa vendor accounts.


If the company pay Employee via vendor account, and also uses VISA and post to Visa vendor account.

The question is that

There would be one FI document generated with 2 vendor accounts (Employee and Visa) ?

Or separate FI documents for Employee vendor and Visa Vendor?

As the company wants to issue separate invoices for employee and Visa