Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

User Reports Not Working after 2004 Upgrade

We have found in more than one customer database that user reports do not work properly after the upgrade from 6.5 to 2004. I have tested this with both fix 4 and with fix 7 of 2004.

Typically we get only the first line of the report detail. The stored query that the report was built from still works with no problems.

We can recreate these reports from the original queries, but that is a lot of extra work.

Has anyone else seen this and found a solution?

Thank you,

Bruce

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 21, 2005 at 02:31 AM

    We have found the same thing. Patch 5 and 7 did not fix the problem. We even got a preliminary patch 8 that did not fix the problem.

    We're still hoping for an EBF.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.