Skip to Content

JCO connection for Meta Data fails

Hi,

I have installed the WebAS Preview version with SP9. I had installed it once and had succesfully configured the JCo connection to my R/3 system. After I re-installed the WebAS after a <i>system format</i>, I have configured the <b>JCo for both model & metadata</b>. Both are configured to connect to the <b>same R/3</b> sytem with the same user/password combination. But the JCo connection for model data pings and test come OK. But the one for <b>metadata fails</b> (ping as well as test).

I have tried creating more JCo connections with different names, but again the model one works, but not the metadata one.

Can anyone figure out why this is happening?

Regards,

Sumith.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Jan 21, 2005 at 08:31 AM

    Hi Sumith,

    it would be easier to help, if you would post the error message you receive in your meta-data connection.... 😉

    kr, achim

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.