Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

External Person (third party) for Travel Request & Expense

Hi experts,

We have situation where Company want to record travel expense for third party.

for example, we want to do a business trip that invite people from government/ civil servants.

all travel expense of civil servants will be accounted by our company.

but, they are not our employee.

is it possible to get some external person ID for third party so they can be treat as employee just for recording travel transaction??

Our company also want maintain employee group for third party.

how to achieve this?

thanks in advance.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 12, 2011 at 05:28 AM


    You can achieve this by defining another employee sub group..(i.e External Govt. Employees) i will be done by HCM/HR Consultant and maintained their Master data and info-type 0017..Then Travel request and expense sheet.

    Hope it would serve your purpose..


    Muhammad Umer

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded