Dear Experts ,
what is the best way to restore the backup on oracle.
I have done the following steps
1. source system - taken the offline backup with archive on hdd . initSID.sap parameters was
a. backup_dev_type = disk
b. backup_root_dir = D:\104db13bkp
c. stage_root_dir = D:\104db13bkp
d. archive_copy_dir = D:\104db13bkp
e. archive_stage_dir = D:\104db13bkp
started db13 and got the result
"BR0292I Execution of BRARCHIVE finished with return code 0 "
2. copied the folder d:\104db13bkp to Target system
3. copied begfefpy.afd , backSID.log, archSID.log and aegfeiix.svd file to target d:\oracle\SID\sapbackup
4. done some changed according to above information in initSID.sap file in target system
and started restore with the command
brrestore -b begfefpy.afd -m full
restore is successfuly done
Now my question is
1. what about the archive log restore ?
2. do i have to give saperate command to restore archive logs .
3. what is about control files .
pl. advice if any thing is wrong or missing in above procedure.