Skip to Content

Cannot retrieve business partners in SAP mobile iPad

Hello Colleagues,

since some days I'm not able to retrieve business partners in my SAP mobile App.

Neither in iPad nor in iPhone.

I tried it on 2 different test servers.

A couple of day's before I saw all the business partners.

The only change I did in the last days was executing the steps regarding the Java JRE that was recommended by SAP Note 1582526.

In the Message-Log I've found the following:

The SQL-Exception with the ErrorCode 242 points to a conversion error from the given Date-String to a DateTime Value.

The Date-String is automatically inserted by the (whatever) system, it is the current date.

Is there a possibility to change the DateTime Format so the query can pass thru and I can see the business-partners?

Thank you in advance

Rudy.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 05:47 PM

    Problem solved 😉

    After setting the language of the sql server "sa" from german to english, everything works fine.

    I don't know why this problem occurred. I never changed the language before...

    Cheers

    Rudy

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.