I have requirement to print chinese characters on label print out.
Here are the steps already tried:
1) Created a new device type which is copy if ASCIIPRI and character set 8400
2) Font ANDALE_S, CNHEI. CNSONG are assigned to device type, same fonts called in SAP script.
3) But during the print, it is picking COURIER font(observed in spool RAW data)
4) I put ZPL codes CW1,B:MSUNG.FNTFS in beginning of script and also ^A@N,50,50,B:MSUNG.FNT while prining actual chinese text in SAP script.
5) also tried other device types assigned to printer LZEBU2, LB_ZEB2 etc.,
6) already checked at printer DIMM level, SIMSUN, ANDALE_S fonts are already installed
So far no option worked, it default to Courier fonts while printing and it results garbage characters.
If anyone has any idea please advice.