I updated an existing lower version of crystal report 7 to crystal report 11. Changes are the following:
1. sql query in VB6 to add fields
2. sql query in crystal report to manipulate values and not use formula. crx11 doesn't allow summary/total in formula fields.
3. report orientation
4. additional fields to view
5. font sizes, length, can grow properties, etc.
When I tested it directly in crx 11, all fields/values are displaying correctly. When I integrated it in VB 6 using Crystal ActiveX Report Viewer Library 11.0 and CR Viewer object, the field is blank.
I've tried several checking like field suppressions, conditional suppressions, etc.
By the way, I also have a report using a subrepot with conditional suppressions. Same thing is happening. The subreport data only displays the alloted space but does not show values in VB6.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Edited by: Naga01 on Jun 28, 2011 8:46 AM