I am fairly confident with BPC, however I am fairly new to the analysis server side of things. I am trying to do a simple MDX query on a cube however it always returns NULL results. Also when explore the cube through the browser I get blanks for the result.
I have tried quite a few things
-Processed the application set
-Optimised the application set
-Manual Processed the cube and partition
-Changed the security
-Changed the aggregation method and designs
All with no luck. I know that there is data in the corresponding fact tables and when processing the cubes its says there is 63 K of rows read. I have also checked the measures and ensured the aggregation type is SUM.
I hope someone can help