i have a error when i run KE27.
Current, my customer don't have production activity. In SAP system, we activated Material Ledger. in period, i wanna run Periodic valuation (KE27) for all trading goods. (Note that we don't have finished good because not have production, customer just sell trading goods)
I configured some steps follow:
1. Define and Assign Valuation Strategy (in this step, i wonder that which valuation strategy is user for valuation for trading goods)
- valuation trategy : 001
- sequence material costing quantity field
10 x VV099
- assignment of valuation strategy
point of valuation record type valuation strategy
02 F 001
2. Define Access to Actual Costing/Material Ledger
Costing key - 01
0 legal valuation
1. only trasfer total cost
periodic a/c line item
3. Assign Costing Keys to Material Types
point of valuation record type Material type Valid to costing key 1
02 F HAWA 31.12.9999 01
Then, after run period closing in Material ledger, i run KE27 to periodic valuation , but system get error:
" Message no. KE435 - Costing key 01 does not exist
In Profitability Analysis, the system tried to valuate by reading a product cost estimate. The Customizing settings in CO-PA call for valuation using costing key 01.
This costing key is not defined "
explicitly, i maintained costing key and assigned this to trading goods - material type.
Please, help to fix it!
any idea is appreciated.