Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Few Update Rules not gets activated , Sales Analysis Best Practice

Hi all,

I am trying to activate the Business Content following the best practice scenario. All works just fine, except

the following update rules are not getting activated.

Would like to know if anybody else have faced the same problem

1. 2O9MNII2U8OL3RO9W6SV5XRSS

2. 56AETXME3635U4HGZHWHTJJ7A

3. 5COAHI4OEFM6GDAZ2R7AKJTO6

4. 4AOZZ3QSJN56MECIW1R5V6J1Y

5. AOVQMV1HXG826N2K14P5TPOYA

On one system when I tried to reactivate it, 3 of them got activated. But in another system all the 5 update rules are not getting activated.

unfortunately, its not showing any error, just not getting activated.

thanks in advance

Anoop C M

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 17, 2004 at 11:11 AM

    Hi Anoop,

    did you go to the infoprovider and check the update rules? Can you see them (inactive)? Try to activate them manually and check the errors? Let us know!

    regards

    Siggi

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 20, 2004 at 04:24 PM

    Hi,

    Just pick up this infoobject from the business content with install and transport option. If you are not able to activate from BC would give you more info about the problem.

    If not then just check whether in your transport you have picked up the transfer structure, it might not picked up sometime may be becoz of authorization.

    Hope this helps you

    with best regards

    Vittal

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 21, 2004 at 09:52 AM

    Hi all,

    It seems I've partially identified the cause. But still

    it gives me more doubts.

    One of the infoobject related to the problem was the 0BPARTNER. By searching further on the notes I found

    that for the 0BPARTNER,0CUSTOMER and 0VENDOR to be activated, the BC Settings for Dun and Bradstreet should be set to active before activating the business content.

    Once this was done, the update rules etc got activated.

    But there is no reference in the Best Practice for Sales Analysis about this. Has anybody done this before.

    regs

    Anoop C M

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.