We are getting a very common error " No standard agreement found for BS_A ,, BS_B https://abc.com,SIOA_forcast,,,
There interface was succsfully executing few days back.
Here are some information abount the interafce.
1) JMS to IDOC
2) IDoc control record mapping
When i checked the pipe line steps in MONI , starngely it is showing
SAME SENDER interface name SIOA_forcast in sender and receiver interface . And thus it got failed in reciver agreent. I could not see the Idoc and IDoc namespace
I have searched in SDN but, did not get any clear picture
I have done the following
1) checked SXI_CAHCE and cahche instance if every object.
All objects are up -to-date
2) Deleted and recreated ID objects
3) Check the interfaces in message mapping , operation mapping , interface determination etc..., all are looking fine.
DId anyone faced this issue before.
I have asked basis for a full refresh , but i am not confident wheather that will solve the issue or not.
Please provide your valuable input and let me understand the issue.