My requirement is to add a custom AB inside the BPHeadOverview page of BP_Head component. I tried the following steps:
1 . Created a Zcomponent (like ZLEXCOMP).
2. Added a window in the component structur browser (ZMYWindow). I just added the name of window and left all the upcoming screens of wizard empty.
3. Next I added a View(ZMYView). Again, just added the name of view and left all the upcoming screens of wizard empty.
So the view is an empty view.
4. Then in runtime repository I tried to add my view to the window( ZLEXCOMP/ZMYwindow).
There I entered the BSP application as ZLEXCOMP and view name as ZMYView. So the view ZLEXCOMP/ZMYView got added to my window ZLEXCOMP/ZMYwindow.
5. Then in the Component Interface part I added my window as the Interface View(ie: ZLEXCOMP/ZMYwindow.)
6. Then in the Runtime Rep. Editor of BP_Head component, I added a Component usage.
Gave id as Test, used component as ZLEXCOMP & corresponding interface view as ZLEXCOMP/ZMYwindow.
7. Then in the BPHeadOverview viewset, under the ViewArea I added the view which I created.
Giving BSP application as ZLEXCOMP and the view as ZLEXCOMP/ZMYwindow. Then saved the repository.
My problem is, after completing all these steps, in the Component Structure Browser I can't find my view under the Views section, so I am unable to configure the fields.
Also when I go to the configuration tab of BPHEADOverview I can't find my view under the 'Available Assignment Blocks'. Please tell me under which standard configuration will I find my AB??
Kindly suggest if I have followed the correct procedure?? Please guide me if I am wrong.
Thanks a lot in advance.