Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SAP PI Webdispatcher Issue

Hi All,

I have setup my webdispatcher and it routed my message to SAP PI . When I tested it from a HTTP tool it worked , but when the same msg I am trying to send it through the sales force system , its not reaching PI through the Webdispatcher. Could some one help me where I can trouble shoot it further on the Webdispatcher side.

regards,

Ravijeet.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Jun 03, 2011 at 08:41 AM

    i will suggest you involve a n/w team in analyzing such an issue.

    It could be that the headers are being changed when send from the salesforce network and hence the message is not understandable by PI

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jun 03, 2011 at 10:10 AM

    First understand if the Web dispatcher is open to receive any message from external parties or not. If not, you need to open port for Sales force system. What error are you receiving at Sales force side? It could also be that Sales force is not able to send any message out without opening some port at their end.

    Regards,

    Prateek Raj Srivastava

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi

      I had similar issue with one of my vendor, they were sending the message and it was failing in Webdisptacher and they were receiving "Bad request".It turned out the HTTP message they were sending was not getting parsed by WEBdispatcher so I recommend you to have HTTP server (which I wrote myself, I can share with you if you like) in the same box where WEBdispacther is running and setup your HTTP server listening on same port webdispatcher was listening and see the incoming message.

      You should be able see the error message in webdispacther log file.

      Regards.