Skip to Content
0
Former Member
May 13, 2011 at 05:00 AM

Problem with the Idoc Metadata

31 Views

Hi Folks,

I am facing a very weird problem.

I have correctly configured an Outbound Idoc scenario. Whenever I test this interface, it fails in PI with the error Cannot Create Target Element .When investigated I found that the Metadata gets wrongly loaded into PI.

I have checked se30 in the R3 system and the Idoc is configured correctly. Even all the segments have been released correctly.

Each time I delete the Metadata and test the interface, it is successful.

But then when I re-test, it fails. And when I check idx2, the metadata gets uploaded wrongly.

Any solution to this problem 😔

Note : Brownie points will be given for any solution.

Regards,

Swathi