Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

User defined macro in SNP PB abends

Hello

We ahve a simple macro to clear a key figure value in the initial column. Macro works fine in Interactive planning. Maco abends with the error "Assertion Failed", when we run in the background.. Any pointers / help would be appreciated.

Raghu

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    May 05, 2011 at 08:44 PM

    I have seen this assertion failed error specifically with alert macros. We had the problem because we used to run 12 alert macros in parallel. Then we put in a performance intensive alert macro - that is 13 alert macros in parallel and we started getting the assertion failed error. We then removed the performance intensive macro and started running it separately and it solved the issue. Run the macro and ask your basis team and dba's to monitor the utitlization of memory and see if the macro is failing because of performance reasons

    Thanks

    Aparna

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 09, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    Aparna

    Thank you

    Raghu

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 16, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    Hello

    OSS Note 1240854 fixed the problem.

    Thank You

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded