I'm running SAP 2007 SP01 PL07.
There is one server named 'SAP-01' on a virtual machine with the DB and the license manager.
Another server named 'TSE-01' on a virtual machine with TSE.
Each server is closed at night for backup reasons.
With 'SAP B1 service manager' on SAP-01 and with the licence manager form, I fixed SAP-01:30000 as License server address (I've tried with the IP address instead of SAP-01 with no change).
Each morning, on 'TSE-01', the first connected user have to enter the license server address with the proposal of localhost:30000.
The next connection must be OK. But later, the license server address vanished again.
No problem with the last ran DB.