Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Errors deploying UI in IDM7.1 SP5

After applying SP5, we are trying to deploy the .SCA file in SDM, and getting this error:



There were 1 archives selected.

0 archives successfully loaded.

Loading of 1 archives failed.



1) Error loading archive


(server side name is: C:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA) The information about the development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete!

Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:

attribute keylocation is missing

attribute keyname is missing

attribute keyvendor is missing

attribute keycounter is missing


Can anyone help?



Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on May 02, 2011 at 07:52 PM

    Hmmm... don't think I've seen that exact error before. However, there's a few things I can think of:

    1. Did you install the schema update? Were there any problems?

    2. Can you login as mxmc_rt? mxmc_oper? mxmc_admin?

    3. What database are you using?

    Also are you using the correct SCA file? Make sure you're using the correct SCA. I tjhink for 7.1 SP5 is 483 not 482.

    Hope this helps,


    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Wow, interesting.

      Ok, so here's what else I would try:

      1. In NWA, check the datasource and configuration. Are the data source and driver correct?

      2. Have you tried removing all IDM SCAs and then reinstalling?

      3. I've heard of one instance where they removed all IDM SCAs then loaded 7.1 SP0SCA and then 7.1 SP5.

      Just a couple of ideas.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 04, 2011 at 02:06 PM

    We finally got this resolved. We had 2 different IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA files, the second file had .1 extension at the end. When we deployed that file, (after removing the .1 extension) it worked. We're not sure why the IDMIC05_2-10007482.SCA.1 file exists though, it was not referenced anywhere. So now we are on SP05 on the UI, and all of our other issues are also resolved. We now have the Add to Favorites tab, which wasn't there before, and the errors we were experiencing in the UI (could not find existing values for attributes) are gone also.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.