Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 27, 2011 at 09:24 PM

Planning Area data extraction mismatch with RSA3 (datasource) value

22 Views

Hello All,

I am trying to extract the DP planning area data by creating a 9AXXXXX datasource. However, when I check the extract in RSA3, one of the Key figure value shows 0 while the same Key Figure has a non zero value in the Planning Book/Data View. All the rest of the Key Figures values are extracted correctly.

We have tried re-generating the datsource, but still no luck in extracting that one KF. Also, I ran RSA3 in de-bug mode and still, the Key Figure value appears as 0.

There are no macros acting on this Key Figure that might affect the way it is extracted nor is this Key Figure an auxiliary Key figure.

Re-initializing the planning area at this moment is not an option as we are in the middle of UAT testing.

Can someone please shed some light on this issue.

Thanks.

KP