I have a requirement of printing the HR Organization structure directly on local color printer attached to end user desktop.
I tried to configure the Graphics printer in SPAD, I followed the below steps -
1. In SPAD, create new output device, say SAP GRAPHICS Printer.
2. Given the short name SPGR.
3. Selected device type GRAPHICS.
4. Access method G: Front End printing with control tech.
5. Host printer defined as --default
I opened the organization structure by using tcode PROS_OLD. I opened org stature for one department and clicked on "Tutorial Graphics" button. It opened new window of Structural graphics showing graphics output of the hierarchy. I clicked on print button and selected the option as below -
Output - system (R/3 spool)
Export Filter - Post script
When I say print, in this it is requesting for SAP Graphics printer. I selected the Graphics printer but I am getting message "Printer SAP graphics output Not implemented"
I am unable to proceed further, Please help me out.