I am attempting a simple SAP (IDoc) -> XI [WAS 6.4] -> SAP (ABAP Proxy)[WAS 6.2]. This proxy receives a couple key elements from the Idoc and writes them to an accessible directory on the recipient SAP machine. Here's what I have thusfar:
- ABAP Proxy generated successfully on recipent system. Independent test through sprx_test_inbound is successful and file is written as expected
- Test Idoc sent, received and processed through XI successfully (as seen in sxi_monitor) and also received successfully on recipient sap system (as seen on it's sxi_monitor - checkered flag)
- However, no file is written
I have checked the following:
- Related communication channel Message Protocol is "XI 2.0" given recipient SAP system is 6.2
- SICF on recipient SAP system shows services as active
I am unsure what to check next, and from reading the various docs I cannot determine any other requirements for ABAP proxy communication. Ideas?