Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM

CDATA - XSLT mappping - Encoding problem

24 Views

Hi folks,

I have a ABAP proxy to webservice scenario...

I am sending out data from ECC to a external web service...

The requirement here is the external web service input message has only two input fields and in the first field it accepts the transaction data( Say material or customer or orders ect) and in the second field it accepts login aunthetication information which is generally fixed..

<ObjectsDataXml>

<![CDATA[ mat1......mat2.....mat3....matn]]>

</ObjectsDataXml>

<UserContextXml>

<![CDATA[ login infomration ]]>

</UserContextXml>

The requirement here is all the data records are bundled into and put into <objectDataXml> tag with in CDATA..

same to do with <UserContextXml> as shown above..

In my operation mapping am using message mapping to map material records to the target structure and then using XSLT map to put all the data in to CDATA and send it into the <ObjectsDataXml> tag...

Although the mapping working fine but the message output is having encoded values by the time message reaches adapter message content and external web service request..

I have tested the same in TCP gateway tool and i find two issues

1) The out is encoded for opeing and closing tags between CDATA and

2) CDATA is completely ignored....

Please find the link to have a look at the data after mapping and adapter call below

Output after Message mapping before calling the adapter:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62088318@N08/5641894710/

Output in the TCP gate way tool or external receiver:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62088318@N08/5641887100/

Please guide me with this.

Regards,

MrMarri