Object is locked for replication in cproject

Hello Experts,

We are facing an issue " Object "" is locked for replication" in cProject. We also noticed a status " to be transferred" in status field of cproject.

Please see the attachment to know our issue better and suggest what is wrong and how can we address this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh Tiwariobj-lkd.png

obj-lkd.png (46.9 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Dec 21, 2016 at 10:21 AM

    Hi,

    The issue has been addressed & resolved.

    SAP suggested following Z-program to repair the status inconsistency and it worked:

    *&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

    *& Report Z_INACTIVE_I1721

    *&

    *&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

    *&

    *& X1D

    *&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

    REPORT Z_INACTIVE_I1721.

    TABLES: crm_jest, dpr_project, cgpl_text.

    PARAMETERS test(1) TYPE c.

    data: lt_crm_jest like crm_jest occurs 0 WITH HEADER LINE.

    data: lv_project_id like dpr_project-project_id.

    FIELD-SYMBOLS: <ls_crm_jest> TYPE crm_jest.

    select * FROM crm_jest

    into TABLE lt_crm_jest

    WHERE STAT = 'I1721'

    AND INACT = ' '.

    if lt_crm_jest[] is INITIAL.

    write : /, ' No inconsistence found '.

    Return.

    ENDIF.

    loop at lt_crm_jest.

    select single project_id

    into lv_project_id

    from dpr_project

    where guid = lt_crm_jest-objnr.

    if sy-subrc is INITIAL.

    write : /, ' Project ', lv_project_id, ' has incorrect status'.

    endif.

    endloop.

    IF not test is initial.

    exit.

    ENDIF.

    loop at lt_crm_jest ASSIGNING <ls_crm_jest>.

    <ls_crm_jest>-inact = 'X'.

    endloop.

    check not lt_crm_jest[] is INITIAL.

    check test is initial.

    Modify crm_jest from TABLE lt_crm_jest[].

    write : /, ' ====> Status repaired '.

    Regards

    Saurabh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Dec 14, 2016 at 07:17 AM

    Hello Experts,

    Any pointers please?

    Thanks,

    Saurabh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Dec 14, 2016 at 03:47 PM

    Dear Saurabh,

    it seems to be that there is a status-inconsistency available in the project because in the screenshot both status

    "To Be Transferred" (I1721) and "Transferred" (I1722) are active. You can check table CRM_JEST with the GUID of the Projectdefinition if

    both status are active.

    Best regards,
    Judith

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Dec 14, 2016 at 06:44 PM

    Thanks Judith,

    But what can be done to address this issue as our project is non-editable . :(

    Following is the extract from CRM_JEST table for the said proj. GUID:

    100005056830ED01EE3A7FF35F30B9A59AB I1700 X 2

    100005056830ED01EE3A7FF35F30B9A59AB I1701 1

    100005056830ED01EE3A7FF35F30B9A59AB I1722 1

    100005056830ED01EE3A7FF35F30B9A59AB I1734 X 2

    100005056830ED01EE3A7FF35F30B9A59AB I1735 1

    Best Regards

    Saurabh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Dec 14, 2016 at 09:40 PM

    HI Saurabh

    Can you forcefully send this across and see if the status changes. I have also actually went to the CRM_JEST and changed the table entry to make it inactive for status I1722

    and see if it works based on that

    Regards

    Vinita

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Skip to Content