Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 19, 2011 at 05:10 PM

Consultant now or wait till upgrade to 7.1?

15 Views

We are currently deciding if we wish to have a consultant come in as we sit currently, SP25, and assist with some things or wait till we upgrade to 7.1.

As you know consulting is quite expensive ($300/hour) and 7.1 hasn't been released yet so you're probably thinking it all depends on our situation and what we are looking to get from the consultant.

We currently are using SolMan for monitoring and reporting purposes and will continue to. So we've got EWA, SLR, CCMS, E2E, and MOPz working but in need of some tweaking help. We would upgrade to 7.1 shortly after it's released. Once that is installed then we would talk again of bringing in someone for help.

I was just looking for some opinions on the matter, so if you have one I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,

Ryan

(we already have a SOW from SAP, so I'm not looking for a consultant)