Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Error occurred during extraction in r/3 ( loans data sources)

Hi,

for Data source 0CML_Delta

Iam getting 0 records when i check the extraction checker in RSA3. i have used Delta Update mode.

Even in BI it shows 0 records for delta load.

i have done the change pointer activation and even updated the dynamic infosource as suggested in SDN threads.

but still shows 0 records.

For full load iam getting 'Error During Extraction'.

Is there any specfic procedure to follow for this?

Can any one suggest me the correct procedure?

regards

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 19, 2011 at 07:43 AM

    Hi

    Try Extracting data in debugging mode and check whether there is nay data getting filled in the tables. If not then probably check out the logic written once again,it is also possible that there may be no new data.

    Regards

    Raj

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.