Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Splitting invoice amount automatically to link each ratio to specific bank?

Dear FI experts,

Is it possible to have a vendor wose invoices require payment of 60% to 1 bank acc and 40% of the invoiced amount to a second bank acc?

It is possible to maintain multiple bank accounts in the vendor master.

One option: Manually regulated by some AP procedure where accountant should recognize the invoices and manually treat it by post it with two line items specifying two seperate bank accounts.

But it is possible to for instance, lay down a rule for the splitting of the invoiced amount for a specific vendor into ratio of say 60/40 each ratio with own bank account. Can this be done automatically?

Thanks for your advice,

Debora

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM

    Create two payment methods.

    Payment method 1 linked to House bank 1 in FBZP configuration

    Payment method 2 linked to House bank 2 in FBZP configuration.

    Also create a payment term with multiple terms(OBB9)

    e.g. Main payment term Z001(OBB8)

    payment term 1 60% of the invoice(assign payment method 1)

    payment term 2 40% of the invoice (assign payment method 2)

    You can give this payment term in the vendor master

    So that, whenever you create a vendor invoice, system split the AP amount according to the payment term specification.

    Also in F110 also, If you select payment method1 in input parameters, system will pay 60% from the bank1

    and next time payment method2 like that.

    Rgds

    Murali. N

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Dear ALL,

      The solution to this problem could be in the vendor master data with-holding tax tab. We need to apply a ratio for a particular vendor and set up a G-Account. 60% of the invoice amount will be paid into the vendor's bank account and the rest 40% will be with held for and paid through the G-account.

      Thanks, Debora

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM

    dear all,

    Can u pls elabrate the solution (wht is G-account)as we have the same problem in our organization

    Regards,

    Manoj.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.