Skip to Content

com.sap.isa.core.eai.BackendException: catalog.notFound

Hi,

I am getting this error in the defaultTrace.trc file when trying to log into the standard B2B shop:

005056A6001400150000000100000C740004A0D312DC8421#1302728322580#com.sap.isa.catalog.webcatalog.Web CatInfo#sap.com/crm~b2b#com.sap.isa.catalog.webcatalog.WebCatInfo#Guest#0##n /a##ce38233d661011e0c205000000867de2#SAPEngine_Application_Thread impl :3_27##0#0#Error##Plain###An exception has occurred: BEM exception catalog.notFound(ERS300_001_001). com.sap.isa.core.eai.BackendException: catalog.notFound(ERS300_001_001) com.sap.isa.core.eai.BackendException: catalog.notFound(ERS300_001_001) at com.sap.isa.catalog.webcatalog.WebCatInfo.init(WebCatInfo.java:395) at com.sap.isa.businessobject.webcatalog.CatalogBusinessObjectManager.createCatalog(CatalogBusinessObjectManager.java:103) .........

I started getting this when we upgraded our sandbox ERP system to EHP4 and our ISA/E-commerce java apps to 7.0.

We also updated our ERP's OS to Windows Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2008R2.

The Java side is a Developer Workplace installed on Windows XP.

I have checked t-code WWM3 and ERS300_001_001 is there and there is data in it.

I checked SRMO and the indexes look fine as well as TREX. ( I have also deleted and recreated them)

All the connections seem good between ERP and TREX.

There are no short dumps or errors in ST22 or SM21.

ST11 doesn't have any error logs that I can see when I am trying to connect from B2B.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Neil

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM

    Hello Neil,

    You can try the below two things,

    1. Check your webhop configuration.

    2. Try an initial replication of the catalog.

    Regards

    Shanto Aloor

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Apr 19, 2011 at 01:44 PM

    The issue was with the TREX configuration in Visual Administrator.

    From Visual Administrator:

    Server -> Services -> TREX Service

    Then change nameserver.address to tcpip://<host>:<port>

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.