Gurus, I am facing this situation.
we have a 3rd party tool that needs to be connected to SAP.
1)We create production order 1234 in sap for 100 lbs.
2) do production on shop floor
3) manually enter production order 1234 in 3rd party tool, enter 20 lbs yield
4) interface should send 1234 order and yield quantity to sap
5) sap should print a pallet label (internally generated SU number) with material, order number and yield quantity
6) scan the label to confirm production
is this possible? if yes, how?
Edited by: SCM0925 on Apr 8, 2011 4:03 AM