Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Apr 07, 2011 at 06:38 PM

Data load from DSO to cube fails

23 Views

Hi Gurus,

The data loads have failed last night and when I try to dig inside the process chains I find out that the cube which should be loaded from DSO is not getting loaded.

The DSO has been loaded without errors from ECC.

Error Message say u201DThe unit/currency u2018source currency 0currencyu2019 with the value u2018spaceu2019 is assigned to the keyfigure u2018source keyfigure.ZARAMTu2019 u201D

I looked in the PSA has about 50, 000 records .

and all data packages have green light and all amounts have 0currency assigned

I went in to the DTP and looked at the error stack it has nothing in it then I changed the error handling option from u2018 no update,no reportingu2019 to u2018valid records update, no reporting (resquest red)u2019 and executed then the error stactk showed 101 records

The ZARAMT filed has 0currency blank for all these records

I tried to assign USD to them and the changes were saved and I tried to execute again but then the message says that the request ID should be repaired or deleted before the execution. I tried to repair it says can not be repaired so I deleted it and executed . it fails and the error stack still show 101 records.when I look at the records the changes made do not exist anymore.

If I delete the request ID before changing and try to save the changes then they donu2019t get saved.

What should I do to resolve the issue.

thanks

Prasad