Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Mar 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM

CIN Capabilities

23 Views

Hi All,

I've been searching postings related to CIN but couldn't find an appropriate answer to my requirement.

Here's our company's business process overview, pl provide the capabilities/feasibility of CIN to map these scenarios.

Based on your questions and replies I'll provide more detailed info. Your inputs will help me in my study. Thanks. Vamshi.

1. Manufacturing plant located in SEZ (Chennai)

a. Exports (100% exempted)

b. Imports (from overseas vendors)

c. Imports (DTA)(P2P Stock Transfer to our own company' warehouses in India, Storage location under virtual plant)(Gross duty value= MRP rate*Quantity; (Abatement)Deduct 35% from total value and remaining 65 % is considered as net duty payable value; Duty is calculated @ 2.06% on net duty payable value)

d. Local Procurement(Import from vendor within India)(Along with all the import documents ARE1 will be attached. ARE1 will be issued by the supplier customs authority. To avail the duty benefit we will acknowledge the receipt of goods and send back the ARE1 form to supplier)

2. Warehouse/Storage loc (Import from overseas plants, our own plants under different company code, Intercompany P2P)

(Stock transport invoice)

3. Warehouse/Storage loc (Sales to India customers, stocks which were procured from Chennai and overseas plants)

(CHA at SEZ&Warehouse(airport) prepares BOE,Shipping Bill and process all excise/legal requirements with customs; as we are paying CHA commission per each shipment clearance can CIN save us this cost?)