We have created a customer in ECC with the Account Group say Z008 (Say Forwarding Agent). The NAME field contains value MY PLC at the time of customer creation through XD01. The customer no is 123
The BDOC is getting generated in corresponding CRM system and also shows the BP with the number 123 and the name as MY PLC.
When we have changed the customer name in ECC through XD02 and maintain as MY PLC - Update. Again BDOC is generated, and this BDOC contains the change in value as MY PLC - Update. (BDOC is fully processed - green)
But when i open the BP - 123 in CRM, the name still shows as MY PLC only. The "- Update" is not showing in the name field.