Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Mar 17, 2011 at 09:37 AM

Missing entries on SAPNTAB.STR

71 Views

Hi,

While doing the Unicode conversion and After running the SAPInst on Export Side; Once Package Splitter

Finishes, We checked the packages entries and found that many entries are missing in SAPNTAB.STR.

many nametab tables to be exported such as DDNTT, DDNTF, DDN*UC, etc are missing . It contains entry only for SVERS.

And later after analysis we found that this issue is caused by missing entries in DBDIFF. But how to maintain the lot many entries missing onto this table. can we export and import the table from the quality system ( where the entries are available).

Thanks & Regards,

DVRK