Skip to Content
Former Member
Mar 16, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Education Reimbursement PCR


I need to write a PCR to switch a non-taxable payment wage type to a taxable payment wage type once the non-taxable wage type reaches a certain amount.

EX. Payments over 5,250.00 in current year is taxable

YTD balance on non-taxable WT = 5,200.00

Non-taxable WT Current payment = 1000.00

50.00 should stay on the non-taxable WT

950.00 should be switched to a taxable WT

Should I be cumulating the non-taxable WT to a variable and then comparing it to a constant?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!