Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 28, 2011 at 01:05 PM

Barcode: differences between mine and the original

21 Views

Hi all,

I have to print labels with barcode in EWM 7.0; since I don't have any data yet, I hardcoded the code in the

smartform using the one of an original label (useful to compare the results), but the barcodes are different, also

the preview is wrong.

My barcode has to be 128 C, so I created a ZBARCODE of type 128 N and I added '>;' to my code to switch it into

type C, as the note 645158 says, but it doesn't work. I also tried to print it without '>;', the result is better,

but anyway it's different from the original. The code is constituted by 18 digits (check digit included).

I also tried to modify my barcode definition changing to type A and U, but without improvements.

To print it I use a Zebra through LOCL.

Thanks